“Hong Kong & Canada – The Next 20 Years” | June 1 - 3, 2017 in Vancouver, BC
That's a wrap! Thank you to our sponsors, speakers and attendees for making this year's 2017 HKCBA National Conference “Hong Kong & Canada – The Next 20 Years” a success!
2017 marks the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong’s handover from the United Kingdom to the People’s Republic of China. Over the last two decades, Hong Kong and Canada have strengthened both cultural and economic ties; Hong Kong is host to Canada’s largest expat community and ranks as Canada’s 8th principal export market.
The 2017 HKCBA National Conference:
- Hosted over 200 attendees, showcased insights from 18 speakers from across Canada, the USA and Hong Kong and
- Delved into past, present and future developments in Hong Kong-Canada relations
- Crafted a dialogue on current trends in Hong Kong-Canada and China-Canada economic developments
- Shared insights from Canadian companies on how they took advantage of the Hong Kong gateway to China, Asia and the rest of the world
- Supported budding Canadian entrepreneurs in getting their product to market through our 2017 National Investment Pitch Competition
Stay tuned for more details on the 2018 National Conference.
Congratulations to our 2017 award winners!
National Investment Pitch Competition
Orello Hearing Technologies
Click here for more details on the competition and qualifying teams.