Date: March 15 2017
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Deloitte Offices Suite 700 850 2 Street SW Calgary
Interested to learn more about One Belt One Road (OBOR) also known as Belt and Road Initiative? China’s ambitious development strategy to promote economic co-operation among countries along the ancient Silk Road. Estimated infrastructure investment required is well over $8 Trillion over the next decade.
- Manford Kwan - President, HKCBA Calgary Section
- Andrew Yui - Canada Director (Toronto) of Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Background of One Belt, One Road - Manford Kwan
- Current status and projects - Manford Kwan
- Your windows of opportunity to tap the Belt and Road Opportunities - Andrew Yui
Questions and Answers
Limited seats available. Please register ASAP!
Special thanks to Deloitte for providing the space and refreshments to make this event possible.
This event is presented by: