We are leading a delegation December 3rd to 5th, 2018 in conjunction with the annual flagship event of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide, the 19th Annual Hong Kong Forum.
Canadian companies will have the opportunity to create awareness, strengthen strategic alliances, build partnerships and gather information to build or update your China strategy.
December 3, 2018: HKCBA Program
Cost: The program on December 3rd, 2018 is free for all HKCBA members.
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Join in on exclusive insights from the Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Corporate Services and the Hong Kong-Canada Business Association. This session is free and will also give you an opportunity to connect with the association's national and regional directors.
HKCBA Luncheon sponsored by HKTDC
Time: 12:00 - 1:15pm
All participants from the morning's session are invited to attend this complimentary luncheon sponsored by HKTDC to network amongst fellow HKCBA members from across Canada.
Fifth TransPacific Entrepreneurial Conference
Time: 1:40pm - Registration, 2:00 - 6:00pm
Jointly presented by the HKCBA and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, the Fourth Transpacific Entrepreneurial Conference is a tailored session to educate Canadian startups, SMEs and corporations alike on the advantages of conducting business with Asia through Hong Kong.
This conference will serve as a bridge, connecting members to industry experts and professionals with in-depth market intelligence. Hear first hand experiences from Canadian firms operating in Hong Kong, why entrepreneurs are using Hong Kong as their link to mainland China and government organizations on their initiatives to support your market expansion efforts.
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Join us, members of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, government representatives and business speakers from the day's sessions to unwind at this networking reception. Registration is included if you are attending the Fourth TransPacific Entrepreneurial Conference.
December 4 - 5, 2018: The 19th Hong Kong Forum
The conference serves as a platform for delegates from around the world to exchange ideas, connect with market players taped into the heart of Asia and engage in the exchange on the latest information on China. Registration will open shortly.
Location: The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (1 Expo Dr, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
December 5 - 8, 2018: Optional programming
- Hong Kong Forum side trip to Mainland China (TBC). Confirm your attendance for this side trip through your registration for the Hong Kong Forum.
- Business IP Asia Forum, Hong Kong (December 6 - 7, 2018): Explore business opportunities in IP trading and monetization as well as technology commercialization. Interested parties can contact Andrew Yui, HKTDC Toronto office at email@example.com for registration and more information.
Registration to the Hong Kong Forum includes the below conferences December 5 - 8, 2018:
- Asian E-taling Summit, Hong Kong (December 5, 2018)
- SmartBiz Expo, Hong Kong (December 5 - 7, 2018): Use the Canadian Pavilion as the jumping point to meet useful contacts from the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and the region.
- HK International Franchising Show, Hong Kong (December 5 - 7, 2018)
- DesignInspire, Hong Kong (December 6 - 8, 2018): Explore business opportunities in innovative design and technologies.
Check back for updates as the program shapes up. If you have any questions or would like advice tailoring a program to best suit your business objectives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.