Think Asia Think Hong Kong 2.0 - June 21, 2019 in Toronto, ON
The 2019 HKCBA National Conference will be a part of Hong Kong Week in Toronto, highlighting opportunities for increased trade with Hong Kong amid an increasingly unpredictable global economy. Join us as we celebrate HKCBA’s 35th anniversary through both business focused and cultural events hosted in one of Canada’s most diverse cities.
Lat year, the HKCBA National Conference:
- Hosted over 150 attendees, and shared insights from 18 speakers from across Canada
- Delved into the current landscape of the Asian economy and implications for Canadian businesses
- Showcased the opportunities of the Belt and Road Initiative and Greater Bay Area
- Explored techniques companies can use to exploit up and coming financial technology both locally and in China
- Crafted a dialogue on trends of incoming investment from Hong Kong, China and Asia
- Supported budding Canadian entrepreneurs in getting their product to market through our 2018 National Investment Pitch Competition
Stay tuned for more details on the 2019 National Conference.