HKCBA National Conference - May 25, 2018 in Montreal, QC
That's a wrap! Thank you to our sponsors, speakers and attendees for making this year's 2018 HKCBA National Conference a success!
Market diversification, with particular focus on China and the Asia Pacific region, are becoming a hot topic in the effort to expand Canada’s global reach. With a wealth of opportunities just a continent away, what role does Hong Kong play going forward as companies look to access these new frontiers?
The 2018 HKCBA National Conference:
- Hosted over 150 attendees, showcased insights from 18 speakers from across Canada
- Delved into the current landscape of the Asian economy and implications for Canadian businesses
- Showcased the opportunities of the Belt and Road Initiative and Greater Bay Area
- Explored techniques companies can use to exploit up and coming financial technology both locally and in China
- Crafted a dialogue on trends of incoming investment from Hong Kong, China and Asia
- Supported budding Canadian entrepreneurs in getting their product to market through our 2018 National Investment Pitch Competition
Stay tuned for more details on the 2019 National Conference.