- Gain access; HKCBA is a part of the Hong Kong Family, a network of Hong Kong and Canadian government organizations, trade associations and international businesses. HKCBA members obtain first hand information on trade and investment opportunities, programs and initiatives supporting commerce between Hong Kong and Canada
- Remain informed; HKCBA offers pertinent references, in-depth market intelligence and timely business presentations with distinguished speakers including:
The Hong Kong Forum: An exclusive conference in Hong Kong for international delegates to exchange ideas, connect with market players taped into the heart of Asia and engage in the exchange of the latest information on China.
The HKCBA National Conference: This annual HKCBA event highlights sector specific opportunities in Asia, highlights successful Canadian SMEs and provides a platform to connect with business leaders in the business community
Trade missions: In conjunction with HKTDC and HKETO, HKCBA organizes a number of annual trade missions to Hong Kong across various sectors
- Stay connected; Forge high-level business relationships with key contacts in our network of local, national and international professionals and entrepreneurs. Not only are you linked to over 1,000 national members across Canada, but also to over 13,000 individuals across 43 associations in 32 countries through the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
- Increase visibility; Align your brand with proven business leaders and maximize your company’s visibility and profile among the Canadian and Chinese business communities
- The HKCBA member directory allows members to share their profiles on our website, broadening and strengthening membership connectivity and allowing for self-directed networking
- The HKCBA Success Story feature shares how member organizations have positioned Hong Kong as part of their global strategy has contributed to their success. Companies enjoy exposure on the HKCBA platform through our national blog, success story webpage and social media channels.
- Enjoy Exclusive discounts; HKCBA members take advantage of a number of tangible benefits including:
Complimentary or discounted rates for HKCBA organized events across Canada
Discounted Cathay Pacific flights between Canada and Asia (Click here for more details)
Preferential pricing at the Carmana Plaza Hotel
Preferential pricing at Group Germain Hotels across Canada
Discounted services from HKTDC including business matching, market research material, and trade mission participation
- Get involved; Members have the opportunity to share their expertise and develop a greater understanding of the local and Asia business landscape by getting involved in HKCBA committees and leadership roles at the board level
- Have fun; HKCBA also offers many social activities including golf tournaments and networking receptions to craft those business connections in a relaxed environment
HKCBA membership is managed locally by each city. Choose from one of our sections listed below to become a member today!