The Hong Kong - Canada Business Association leads a Canadian delegation to Hong Kong each year where attendees are invited to participate in the HKCBA Presentation, the Transpacific Entrepreneurial Conference and the Hong Kong Forum.
Canadian companies have the opportunity to create awareness, strengthen strategic alliances, build partnerships and gather information for their organization's China strategy.
December 3, 2018: HKCBA Program
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Novotel Century Hong Kong (Novotel Century Hong Kong, Plaza 4, Lower Lobby, 238 Jaffe Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
Listen in on exclusive insights from the Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Corporate Services and the Hong Kong-Canada Business Association.
Time: 12:00 - 1:15pm
Location: Novotel Century Hong Kong (238 Jaffe Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
All participants from the morning's session are invited to attend this complimentary luncheon sponsored by HKTDC to network among fellow HKCBA members from across Canada.
TransPacific Entrepreneurial Conference
Time: 1:40pm - Registration, 2:00 - 6:00pm
Location: HKTDC SME Centre, The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKTDC SME Centre, 1/F, The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Dr, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
Jointly presented by the HKCBA and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, the Transpacific Entrepreneurial Conference is a targeted session for Canadian startups, SMEs and corporations alike on the emerging opportunities in Asia and Hong Kong.
This conference serves as a bridge; connecting members to industry experts and professionals with in-depth market intelligence. Hear first hand experiences from international firms operating in Hong Kong, how entrepreneurs are liniing to mainland China through Hong Kong and government organizations on their initiatives to support your diversification efforts.
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Location: IVEY Business School (Phase 1 HKCEC Level 3, 1 Harbour Road)
Join us, members of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, government representatives and business speakers from the day's sessions to unwind at this networking reception.
December 4 - 5, 2018: The 19th Annual Hong Kong Forum
The conference serves as a platform for delegates from around the world to exchange ideas, connect with market players taped into the heart of Asia and engage in the exchange on the latest information on China. Click here to register now and take advantage of early pricing.
HK$1050 Early bird pricing
HK$1350 After October 19, 2018
- Hong Kong Forum side trip to Mainland China (Zhuhai and Zhongshan). Confirm your attendance for this side trip through your registration for the Hong Kong Forum.
- Business IP Asia Forum, Hong Kong (December 6 - 7, 2018): Explore business opportunities in IP trading and monetization as well as technology commercialization. Interested parties can contact Andrew Yui, HKTDC Toronto office at email@example.com for registration and more information.
Registration to the Hong Kong Forum includes the below conferences December 5 - 8, 2018:
- Asian E-taling Summit, Hong Kong (December 5, 2018)
- SmartBiz Expo, Hong Kong (December 5 - 7, 2018): Use the Canadian Pavilion as the jumping point to meet useful contacts from the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and the region.
- HK International Franchising Show, Hong Kong (December 5 - 7, 2018)
- DesignInspire, Hong Kong (December 6 - 8, 2018): Explore business opportunities in innovative design and technologies.